Kings Park Equestrian Club is affiliated with Equestrian Australia and offers a single membership regardless of age or ability, members under 18 years of age must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
If you would like to join the club please fill out the form below to apply for membership and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the EA and FEI and decisions of the branch committee.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in any way in horse sport activities I the undersigned acknowledge and accept that:
- Horse sports are a dangerous activity and horses can act in a sudden and unpredictable (changeable) way especially if frightened or hurt
- There is a significant risk that serious injury or DEATH may result from horse sport activities
- I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol and any mind altering drugs and agree not to drink alcohol or take mind altering drugs prohibited by law before or during any horse sports activities
- I agree to follow the directions of any event organiser or official and that any misconduct or refusal by me to follow any direction of any organiser or official can result in the CANCELLATION of my participation of the activities and my immediate removal from my horse NO MATTER where that may occur
- I agree to wear an approved helmet at all times whilst participating in the sport where this is required under the relevant EA and FEI rules and regulations
- I agree to be bound and abide by the rules, regulations and by-laws of EA
- I have had sufficient opportunity to read this dangerous activity acknowledgement and fully understand its terms and and sign up for club membership freely and voluntarily